Best Laser Printer in India Review and Buyer’s Guide.
Laser printer was first introduced to the world in the year 1969. Gray Starkweather of Xerox Corporation was the inventor of laser printers who proposed the idea of drawing the images with the help of laser beam.
Many new things kept on adding in perfecting the machine and they finally came up with a fully functional and innovative laser printer.
Since then, many other types of printers have come in the market such as thermal, 3D, solid Ink, and Digital but the likability of laser printers is still intact.
You can buy below handpicked best laser printers if you are in hurry.
- HP M1005 Multifunction Laser jet
- Samsung M2876
- Samsung SL-M202W
- Ricoh SP210SU Black & White Printer.
- HP Deskjet 2131 All-in-one Printer
Over time, regardless of the newer technologies coming and going, laser printers never had to see any downfall. The models are better than ever, enriched with amazing features and affordable on the pocket.
If you explore the current markets, laser printers are ones that have earned maximum affection among printer buyers. These printers have the tendency to produce quality prints at great resolutions.
For school going kids and routine domestic users, there are many budget friendly options available in the market.
We would like to present the best laser printers available in India. All these models are easily available on Flipkart and Amazon. Let’s take a look at theses best later printers in India below, shall we?
|#1||HP Laserjet M1005|
|#3||Canon MF 4750|
|#5||HP LaserJet pro M1136|
|#7||Samsung SCX 3401|
|#10||HP Deskjet 2131|
Read about best DSLR camera in India if you are looking for best cameras available in India.
Have a look at best sellers from printers.
1. Best Laser Printer: – HP M1005 Multifunction Laser jet
HP Laserjet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- Printer type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy), Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; 2 inch LCD display
- Pages per minute - 14 ; Cost per page - Rs 1.4 - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
- Page size supported - A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, postcard ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 600 x 600 DPI
This printer is a scanner and a photocopier too. Likewise the printing, this one does a great job in scanning and photocopying as well.
This printer can handle sheets up to A4 size as well. Business cards, photos, all kinds of documents are processed by this printer.
The printer comes with monochrome laser print technology. The processor speed is 230 MHz. It comes with standard memory of 32 MB.
It has flatbed scan type with optical scanning resolution of up to 1200 dpi and bit depth of 24 bit. This machine does not support auto-redialing in Fax.
The compatible operating systems are Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, Server 2003; Windows Vista.
This machine is something that you would love to have in your house. Its price is extremely affordable and features justify each penny spent.
- 600 x 600 DPI print resolution.
- Seamless USP connectivity.
- Compatible with plain & laser papers, cardstocks, postcards, and envelops.
- Power friendly
- Bit overpriced.
- Causes faulty registrations.
- Sometimes experience paper jams.
2. Best Laser Printer In India: – Samsung SL-M202W
Samsung SL-M2021W Laser Printer
- Single function printer
- Print speed up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in letter)
- Monthly duty cycle 10,000 pages
- Maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Samsung has been never lagging behind when it comes to innovation and best technology products. This model of Samsung, SL-M202W is among the best laser printer in India.
It is a single function laser printer with active noise level of 49 dB and Monochrome printing output. The internal memory of this machine is 128 MB, it is equipped with a 600MHz processor so it is smooth and responsive.
Speaking of the print resolution, it has maximum PR of 1200 x 1200 dpi. With 10,000 pages duty cycle, this machine is one of a kind. The first print out time is 8.5 seconds with a print speed of 20 ppm in single function print mode.
The dimensions of the printer are 184 x 341 x 224 mm and it weighs 5.28 kg. This machine has Samsung 600 MHz Processor and compatible with windows10, various Linux OS, Windows 2003 server and all other kinds of operating systems.
You can take printouts directly from your mobile phone, since it supports direct Wi-Fi technology.
The product comes with 1 year warranty. The printer is compatible with USB 2.0.
- Easily affordable.
- Compatible with various OSs.
- Direct Wi-Fi.
- Free Transit insurance.
- Paper may jam occasionally.
- No Duplex Printing.
3. Best Laser Printer : – Canon MF 4750
Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- A4, 18ppm mono print, scan and copy
- Print, scan and copy
- Print Resolution (black): 1200 x 600 dpi
- Supported scan formats: JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PDF
- For any product related queries, kindly contact Canon brand customer care on : [1800 180 3366 ][1800 208 3366] Timings: 8:30am-5:30pm
It comes with the resolution of 600 x 600 with print speed up to 23. The standard memory of the printer is 128 MB.
The copier offer reduction and enlargement between 25 – 400%. It has the modem speed of up to 33.6 kbps.
Speaking of the paper handling, it can accommodate A4 sheets. The automatic document feeder can accommodate around 35 sheets. The duty cycle of this machine us 8000 pages per month. It has a USP port for connectivity.
The dimensions of the machine are 390 x 362 x 360 mm and weighs 11.9 kg. The machine comes with 1 year of warranty after sales. This machine is a solution to all your domestic or commercial needs.
Undeniably, this is priced way too high if compared with machines of same features. This could be a little hitch in the way. Other than that, this machine is perfect for all kinds of tasks.
- Automatic document feeder.
- Standalone copier and scanner.
- Highly priced.
- Recommended for home usage.
4. Best Laser Printer: – Samsung M2876
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer (Black)
- Printer Type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; Dual digit numeric LED display
- Pages per minute - 18 pages ; Cost per page - Rs 2 (Black & White) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
- Page size supported - A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, Postcard ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 600 x 600 DPI (1200 DPI effective)
M2876 is among those high-flying printers. It is a multi functional device that prints, copy, scan, and fax documents.
It is a simple printer that has basic yet efficient processing. The input tray capacity is 150 sheets and output tray capacity is 100 sheets.
The maximum print resolution of the printer is 1200 x 1200 DPI and the optical scanning resolution is 4800 x 600 dpi. The maximum print speed is 28 pages per minute.
This printer is capable of producing sharp copies and scans the data very efficiently with clear text and images. The cost of the machine is also not too much.
It has 2 Line LCD display and comes with automatic document feeder. It has input tray capacity of 150 sheets and output tray capacity of 100 sheets. This machine is an amazing device for home users.
- Can work on preset mode.
- Power saver.
- Automatic duplexing.
- No wireless connectivity
- Small screen
5. Best Laser Printer: – HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer
Samsung ML-1676 Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print speed: up to 16 ppm
- Duplex printing
M1136 has brought revolution in the printing industry with its highly exclusive features and wallet-friendly budget. It is one of the best office/home printers. The functions compatible with this machine are print, scan and copy.
The device is compatible with A4, A5, B5, LTR, and LGL paper sizes. The input tray can accommodate 150 sheets and the output tray capacity is of 100 sheets.
The printer can work with different versions of both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It has print speed of 19 pages per minute in black and 18 ppm in colour.
The weight of the machine is 7.0 kg. It has dual digit numeric LED display and processor speed of 400 MHz. The internal memory is 8 MB and USB connectivity. You can get 1 year of warranty from HP.
The price of the machine could be a little troubling but the functions are amazing. Its worth each penny spent. It is available in two colors white and black. This product is best suited for home usage.
- Easy install and set up.
- Quality print outs.
- Super fast.
- Scanning is slow.
- Price is a little high.
6. Best Laser Printer: – Canon Image CLASS MF3010
Canon MF232W Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- A4, print scan copy, network, WIFI, access Point
- Print, scan and copy, WIFI, Ethernet, access point, 3-In-1
The printer is ideal for auto duplex printing which means you can save paper and power resources by printing on both the sides of the paper.
It has 35 sheet auto document feeder which makes it ideal for multi copy scanning and printing.
The maximum printing resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and maximum printing speed is up to 28 pages per minute. The printer drivers and emulations in this machine are PCL 5e, PCL 6, and UFRII LT. It has also got automatic duplexing.
The standard memory of this machine is 512 MB. It has a monthly duty cycle of 15000 pages. The dimensions of the machine are 21 x 19.9 x 19.1 inch and it weighs 37.5 lbs.
It is compatible with all the Windows and Macintosh versions. Undeniably, it is one of the best selling laser printers in India.
- Wireless Connectivity.
- Automatic document feeder.
- Best features with duplex.
- Highly priced.
- Poor build quality.
7. Best Laser Printer:- Samsung SCX 3401 Monochrome Printer
Samsung SCX-3401 Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 20PPM, 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 64 MB RAM
- 1500 pages starter cartridge
- Print , copy, scan
- mono MFP
The resolution of the machine is 1200 x 1200 dpi (Black) and print speed is 20 PPM.
The standard memory of the machine is 64 MB which is less than what its competitors are giving. The monochrome copy speed is 20 CPM.
The input capacity is 150 sheets and the output capacity of this machine is around 100 sheets. It offers a wide duty cycle of 10000 pages per month.
The dimension of the machine is 389 x 274 x 249 mm and it weighs 6.7 kg. It comes with one year warranty.
This machine is ideal for home usage as it comes with less internal memory which will not do so great in the commercial markets.
- Very economical.
- Good print and scanning quality.
- Lightweight product, adjusts in all kinds of spaces.
- Not compatible with PDF outputs.
- Designed poorly.
- Small standard storage.
8. Best Laser Printer: – Ricoh SP210SU Black & White Printer.
Ricoh SP 210 Monochrome Laser Printer
- Printing Speed: 22ppm for A4 and 23ppm for letter size
- Paper Sizes: A4 and legal
- Resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI
- Low Toner Yield Cartridge: 1500 pages
- Maximum Print Volume: 20000 ppm
Just like other standard printers, this one can also print, scans and copy. This one is ideal for routine home usage or in small office firms. It is not much of a commercial product.
The paper input handling is 150 pages and output is monochrome. Print speed for black documents is 22 PPM and for colored documents is 23 PPM.
It is a little heavy machine as it weighs around 10 kgs. So, once you have placed it in your house, it won’t be very handy to revise its placing on the routine basis.
It comes with standard memory of 128 MB and connectivity compatibility is via USB.
Ricoh is giving 1 year of warranty with this machine. This one is budget friendly and comes from a very successful brand. The products are available on Flipkart and Amazon.
- Auto feeder for scanning.
- Saves electricity.
- Created with innovation and the designing is classic.
- Quality output.
- Takes extra time to generate output.
- No Windows 10 support.
9. Best Laser Printer: – Canon LBP2900B Entry Level Mono Printer.
Canon LBP2900B Laser Printer
- Printer Type - Laser; Functionality - Single Function (Print only); Printer Output - Monochrome
- Connectivity - USB ; Operating system(s): Windows 10 (64-bit), 8.1 (64-bit), 8 (64-bit), 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit), XP (64-bit), Server 2008 (64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Server 2012 (64-bit), Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Pages per minute - 12 pages ; Cost per page - Rs 2.80
- Ideal usage - Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
- Page size supported - A4, Letter ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - 2400 x 600 dpi
Perhaps that is the reason for this product to be idyllic for domestic users like kids.
The dimensions of this machine are 370 x 251 x 217 mm and it weighs merely 5.7 kg. The compatible operating system are windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Linux (CUPS).
It has built-in RAM of 2 MB which is also upgradable. It comes with a black toner cartridge which has print capacity of 2000.
Maximum resolution of the scanner in this machine is 600 x 600. No wonder that Canon has launched this highly affordable printer but it is exceptionally simple.
If you have small kids at home that require a printer for their project making then this could be an affordable solution for them.
- The device do not need much warm-up time.
- HD printing with laser quality.
- Small machine that can be placed in any small space.
- Device not compatible with all device types.
- Highly priced cartridge.
- After continuous usage, the paper start to get stuck.
10. Best Laser Printer: – HP Deskjet 2131 All-in-one Printer
HP DeskJet 2623 All-in-One Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer (White)
- Printer type - Inkjet, functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer output - colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, App
- Pages per minute - 5.5 pages ; Cost per page - ₹4.8 (Black and White). ₹6.6 (Colour)
- Ideal usage - Home/small office, low users (Less than 100 pages per month)
- Page size supported - A4, B5, A6, DL envelope ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered DPI (Black and White), Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised DPI (Colour)
From the makers of HP, this one is a remarkable printer, available at an unbelievable price. It is a printer, scanner and a copying machine. This product is easily available at Flipkart and Amazon. It is an ink-jet multi-function printer.
It can produce black print out at a speed of up to 7.5 PPM and colored copy at 5.5 PPM. The resolution of the prints is 600 x 300 dpi. It is a duplex printer but works manually. It can handle up to 60 sheets in the input tray and 25 sheets in the output tray.
The media type supported by this machine is plain paper, brochure paper and photo paper. The OS compatibility of this machine is with Windows 10, 8. 8.1, 7, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite. It covers duty cycle of 1000 pages in a month.
The dimensions of this machine are 425 x 304 x 149 mm and it weighs 3.42 kg. This machine is perfect for the people who wishes quality and features at a low budget.
- Extremely affordable.
- Energy efficient.
- Print speed is great.
- No electronic printing capabilities.
- There is no paper sensor.
Printers are needed for diverse needs in our day-to-day life. But every time when we have to buy an electronic item, we want to be safe with our purchase and that is why we need some piece of advice.
All the above mentioned items are secure and payback for every penny spent on them. Be it the resolution or the multi-functioning, each and every aspect is crafted to deliver finest results to the buyers.
Customers are mostly concerned about the print quality and all the above mentioned models are perfect in delivering best quality print outs to the customers. These machines are not bulky or need a lot of space. Most of them consume hardly any space and very handy.
These models are best laser printers in India that will never let you down in any aspect. They have automatic duplexing and come with USP port to receive commands. If you are looking for an ideal machine, these are the options that you must refer.
Still looking for more options? Click below link for best sellers in printer category.