Nowadays, the Indian market is flooded with several smart phones that have the astounding camera interface, lets have a look at best camera phone under 25000/- in India.
Moreover, these smart phones feature a wide array of characteristics that can easily appeal to a prospective customer.
In recent years, the Indian smartphone market is full of handsets that feature the latest network technology known by the name of 4G LTE.
It is a high-speed mobile network that can transmit and receive data at high speeds. Hence, it has become imperative for many smartphone makers to include this latest technology in their devices.
On the other hand, for an Indian customer, a good camera on a smartphone is one of the essential elements to look out for in their prospective smartphones.
The Indian digital market is abuzz with various smartphones that have the ability to change the perception of an average Indian customer towards smartphones.
Here is the list of best camera phone under 25000/- in the Indian market that an Indian customer can buy.
|#1||Moto Z play|
|#2||Vivo V5 Plus|
|#3||Sony xperia XA1 dual.|
|#4||Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
We also recently reviewed best camera phone under 30000/-, pls have a look.
1. Best Camera Phone Under 25000: – Moto Z Play
Motorola is never short of springing surprises and this is why it has introduced a phone in the 25K category that can enthrall the buying experience of the customers.
It is a smartphone that is best suited for photography. The reliable brand name of Motorola is the main selling point of this device. It is powered by an octa-core processor and has the 5.5-inch display.
The first look of this device is sure to cast an indelible imprint on the minds of the customers. Another interesting thing about this smartphone is that it is splash proof in nature and hence accidental spills cannot damage this premium phone, that is the it got its place in best camera phone under 25000/- list.
It includes a 16 MP primary camera that is great for daylight and artificial light photography. Also, it has a dual tone LED flash that guarantees for a great camera experience.
as of July 27, 2021 3:58 pm
- 3510 mAh all day battery with TurboPower charging (8 hours of power in 15 min of charging)
- 16 MP dual autofocus camera with laser focus & PDAF with color balancing dual LED flash, 4K video...
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 2 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon 625 processor with 650 MHz Adreno...
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) super AMOLED 1080p full HD Display, 403 ppi. finger print reader and...
- EAN: 6947681536098
- MPN: MTA_XT1635-02_BLK
- Model: XT1635-02
- Part Number: MTA_XT1635-02_BLK
How does the Moto Z Play stake up against the competition?
The Super AMOLED screen promises a good value for money for the Indian customers. As it is priced well below the 25K mark, it can be used by a lot of Indian customers.
It has a 5 MP front shooter that can also take astounding features. Moto Z play is available in wide varieties of ROM that includes the 32 GB variant and the 64 GB variant.
Let’s have a look at pros and cons.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- Excellent camera quality in both camera’s with natural colors.
- Battery backup is excellent with 3630 mAh battery.
- AMOLED 5.5 inch display.
- Splash resistant.
- Extra mods are available for camera.
- 4K Video recording.
- Dual SIM with 4G+4G LTE.
- Premium build quality.
- 3GB RAM, but performance is good.
- Bit slippery.
2. Best Camera Phone Under 25000: – Vivo V5 Plus
Vivo V5 Plus is a smartphone that was launched in January 2017. It has a 5.5-inch display, and the screen resolution is 1080 X 1920 pixels.
This phone is available well under 25000 INR and is regarded as one of the best camera phone under 25000 /- that appeal to the customers with its body ergonomics.
It is one of the very few smartphones in the Indian market to have a 20-megapixel and 8MP selfies shooter in the front.
So Vivo V5 plus has dual front cameras to take beautiful selfies with excellent clarity.
With dual camera’s you will get beautiful bokesh effect similar to a professional DSLR camera, and Vivo V5 plus Moonlight selfie creates studio lighting to ensure soft and uniform lighting.
On the other hand, it also has a 16-megapixel camera on the back of the device.
The phone is powered by a 2 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM.
This implies that multi-tasking is relatively smooth on this phone. Moreover, it also has 64 GB of internal space that cannot be expanded with the help of an SD card.
as of July 27, 2021 3:58 pm
- With no cost EMI option on Bajaj Finance and other credit cards
- 16MP primary camera and 20MP front facing camera
- 5.5inch FHD IPS In-cell capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi...
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa core...
- EAN: 6935117804231
- MPN: VVO_V5Plus_GOD_Promo
- Model: V5 Plus
- Part Number: VVO_V5Plus_GOD_Promo
How does the Vivo V5 Plus stake up against the competition?
The camera quality and clarity are quite good on this device, and this is why this phone is primarily for those who are looking for a great camera interface in an equally well-built smartphone.
On the flipside, there are an array of sensors on the Vivo V5 Plus that readily makes it a device that can be used by the first time smartphone owners.
Vivo is a brand name that is synonymous in China, and they are manufacturing smartphones that can suit the exact needs of individuals.
Though this phone has amazing features, the internal storage cannot be expanded which means that the users have to be careful with installing various kind of applications.
Let’s have a look at pros and cons of the Vivo V5 plus.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- Duel Selfie cameras 20MP + 8MP
- Excellent bokesh mode to create DSLR effect.
- MoonLight selfie.
- 4GB RAM + 64 GB internal storage.
- Dual SIM.
- Storage can’t be extended.
- No NFC.
- No USB c-type (for few it’s a pro)
- Dual SIM, but only one SIM supports 4G at a time.
3. Best Camera Phone Under 25000: – Sony Xperia XA1 Dual.
Well, no one can kick Sony out from the competition if the list is about the top 5 best camera phone Under 25000/- mark, Sony smartphones always have a great camera bundled.
The smartphones manufactured by Sony speak of the legacy of the brand and its rich heritage in dishing out affordable products at high prices.
This smartphone has a 5-inch display which is full HD display where every detail comes bright. One of the key selling points of this device is that it has a 23 MP camera and a 8 MP front camera.
These cameras are equipped with Sony’s camera interface and sensors which render the phone great practicality and usability. It has got 32 GB in-built memory that can be expanded to 256GB with the help of a memory card.
On the other hand, it has octa core processor which is again suitable for a wide variety of multitasking tasks. It also supports the latest 4G LTE service, and hence an Indian customer would love this phone.
With wide angle selfie camera, you can take group selfies without any issue, it has 23mm wide angle lens so all of your friends can easily join into your selfie.
Free shipping10 new from Rs. 16,660
as of July 27, 2021 3:58 pm
- 23MP primary camera with 1/2.3 exmor RS for mobile image sensor, hybrid auto focus, quick launch...
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD Image Enhance capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels...
- Android v7 Nougat operating system with 2.3GHz + 1.6GHz MediaTek Helio P20 octa core processor,...
- 2300mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 11 hours and standby time of 560 hours
- EAN: 7311271582083
- MPN: SNY_XperiaXA1Dual_BLK
- Model: Xperia XA1 Dual
- Part Number: SNY_XperiaXA1Dual_BLK
With steady shot and hybrid auto focus system, you will get clear and crisp photos every time, even if you are shooting a moving object. however this phone lags when the camera interface is opened.
Let’s have a look at pros and cons of the Sony xperia XA1 dual.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- Premium device feel.
- Nice battery backup.
- Dual SIM 4G+4G.
- Camera quality is good even in low light.
- No HD display.
- Front camera quality could have been better.
- Plastic body.
4. Best Camera Phone Under 25000: – Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro came into the existence in the Indian market in January 2017. This phone features a 5.7 inch touchscreen display that has a full screen resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 pro is powered by a 2.2 GHz octacore processor that can handle multi-tasking at ease.
It also has 4 GB of RAM which implies that it can handle heavy applications with utmost ease. It has a 16 megapixel rear camera that takes astounding pictures of the objects.
One of the main features of this device is that it has a 16 megapixel front shooter that can take amazing low light selfies.
The image quality can be compared to that of a digital camera. It also possesses an array of image stabilizing sensors that can render the image stability and versatility.
As it operates on Android 6.0, this phone comes with a lot of versatile features in the photography section.
It has an in-built and dedicated sensor that can greatly render efficiency to the pictures taken by the rear camera.
On the perspective of connectivity, the camera can be directly connected to other devices with the help of a Wi-Fi.
This is seen as one of the unique moves by the company that has presented the Indian market with lot of top class mobile phones with astonishing cameras over the years.
Quite interestingly, it also supports all 4G networks in India and thus it is seen as a major bonus for people who are looking forward to ensure seamless connectivity in their mobile phones.
Free shipping21 new from Rs. 24,536
as of July 27, 2021 3:58 pm
- 16MP primary camera and 16MP front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture lens
- 14.45 centimeters (5.7-inch) Full HD super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 386 ppi...
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow OS with 2.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 626 octa core processor,...
- 3300mAh lithium-ion battery
- EAN: 8806088821399
- MPN: SMG_C701-NAYBLE
- Model: C701
- Part Number: SMG_C701-NAYBLE
The camera interface is quite easy to use and is seen as an added boon for a smartphone manufactured by Samsung.
It supports Nano-SIM cards and hence many Indian customers would find it a bit difficult to use.
Also, touch screen is prone to get scratch over long usages. The camera may lag and takes time to respond.
Let’s go through pros and cons of the Samsung Galaxy C7 pro.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- 5.7 Inch AMOLED HD display.
- 4GB ROM + 64GB Internal storage.
- 16MP + 16MP front and rear camera with f/1.9 aperture.
- Slim design.
- Fast charging.
- Slightly low power processor.
- 3300 mAh battery, but battery backup is good.
- Hybrid SIM, so can’t use external storage and dual SIM at same time.